The ISU Farm Bill Analyzer focuses on decisions at the single-farm level for corn and/or soybean producers in Iowa. PLC and ARC-CO payments and probabilities are not affected by the number of enrolled farms, while ARC-IC payments and probabilities might be. Using historical information and expectations about prices and yields, the ISU Farm Bill Analyzer calculates expected payments and probabilities associated with payments under all possible combinations of programs across crops.
Ruiqing Miao, Hongli Feng, David A. Hennessy, Xiaodong Du
John C. Beghin, Jean-Christophe Bureau, Alexandre Gohin
Bruce A. Babcock, Zabid Iqbal
John C. Beghin, Birgit Meade, Stacey Rosen
Sebastien Pouliot, Bruce A. Babcock
Agricultural Policy Review
- Technology and Productivity in US Corn and Soybean
- Can the Trend of Rural Population Decline Be Reversed?
- Can Voluntary Adoption of Agricultural Practices Achieve the Hypoxic Zone Reduction Goals?
- Another Strong Quarter for Agricultural Demands
- Hog Markets and the Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Ask an Ag Economist